Translate

Sunday 30 June 2024

June WIPocalypse Half Year Goals

         WIPocalypse

WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi's Musings

Each month we have to share the projects we want to complete before the End Of The World. Since 2011 I have chosen a number of projects to focus on that year, starting with my "11 in '11" and increasing to "24 in '24" for this year. This month I stitched on 5 of them and had one finish.


12. Living on the Rainbow 3D Haunted House




13. Joan Elliott Faces SAL



14. Stitchy Princess Alice in Wonderland - Finish!



21. Cottage Garden Sampling Year in the Woods The Swans



24. Cottage Garden Samplings Halloween Sampler


Finally, Measi always gives us a topic to discuss:

June – Half-year recap: How are you doing with your goals so far this year?

My goals are doing very nicely, thank you!  Out of the 24 on the list, I have 8 finishes so far plus 2 partial finishes where the pieces are part of a set.  Every project has been started in the month it was called for except the Spot of Autumn which was called in May and will be rolled over to another month.

I didn't quite finish the 3D Haunted House in June but it's very close.

Here's how my WIPGO Board looks at the end of June:






1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow, you've gotten alot done. Busy, busy. And you're so organized with your calendar etc.
Sandy's Space