Translate

Monday 10 June 2024

Finally Fully Finishing Fun for June

     

Hosted by Rachel the Ten Hour Stitcher


This SAL is designed to motivate us all to do something with that box of Finished pieces instead of just storing them under the bed.  We will all be linking up on Rachel's blog on or after the 10th of each month (10 Hour Stitcher - 10th of the month).

I decided to scrapbook something this month as I hadn't had a chance to buy any frames.  Wilkos in town closed down so it involves a car trip to the out-of-town retail park now.

However, we recently bought a new bed with underbed storage which I filled with a lot of the boxes in the bedroom including the one with my scrapbooks in as it was such a large box.  So the first job was to empty under the bed, remove the box and repack it all!

For one tiny finish!


Spring Spell by Just Nan
Stitched for my Just Nanathon and finished in May 2024

Here's the whole page:


Top left - Lizzie*Kate Life's a Stitch
Top Right - Just Nan Spring Spell
Bottom Left - freebie I have forgotten the name of
Bottom Right - Just Nan Dewdrop Bunny


Finally, life is looking a little challenging to find an entire day free for my Longest Day SAL so it might have to be spread over two days.  Stay tuned for more news on that!




4 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely little stitch, underbed storage is so useful but I often forget what's under there.

jocondine said...

What a nice scrapbook page and I love the ribbon finish. My Marathon Day have been cut in two too, hope the next half will be on Monday. xxx

DJ said...

Awww what a creative way to finish off your bunny! So much work, but I totally get it, I have to rummage around in my storage closet to find finishing materials, so I do a large batch at one time when I do finishing. I adore your Just Nan pieces! I'm having the same problem finding time for the longest day stitch, but I hope to join you! Happy Stitching!

Katie said...

Beautiful finish. Love the way they look together.