Translate

Sunday 28 April 2024

April WIPocalypse New Designers

       WIPocalypse

WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi's Musings

Each month we have to share the projects we want to complete before the End Of The World. Since 2011 I have chosen a number of projects to focus on that year, starting with my "11 in '11" and increasing to "24 in '24" for this year. This month I stitched on 5 of them and had 3 finishes.


8. La Broderie - Quiet Hour Sampler - Finish



17. Cottage Garden Samplings - First Day of Christmas - Finish




22. 
Primitive Hare - Hocus Pocus Cabinet



23. Cricket Collection - Spring - Finish



24. Cottage Garden Samplings Halloween Sampler



Finally, Measi always gives us a topic to discuss:

April – Which designers have you discovered lately?

Because I've been working on my older designs and those in my stash, I haven't really been looking for new designers too much this year.  Circle Cross who does the blackwork is the most recent designer I got really excited about and wanted to buy all the things from her.

I also have a few designers in my list that I haven't stitched before this year - Rainbow Hunter who does the Alice bottles being one.   I also have Stitchy Princess, Life in Stitches and Maria Bravko still to come this year when the WIPGO Board chooses their names.

I did see quite interesting designers on the Lindy Stitches Nashville Shopping List videos.  She's made a playlist of those one so you can easily find all the lovely enabling in one place!





7 comments:

diamondc said...

Jo: Congratulations on your finish's and progress on other designs.
Thank-you for the names of the new to me stitchers.

Catherine🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Mylene said...

You have accomplished much recently and such beautiful finishes.
I love the First Day of Christmas...I wonder though, how are you going to
finish them off..

Shelly said...

Great looking stitching, and congrats on your finishes! The Quiet Hour is pretty. I do my reading when I've gone to bed. Thanks for the link to the Lindy video, I'm sure it's really interesting!😆🤑

Katie said...

Great work on your pieces!
I need to stop shopping for a little bit haha.

Leonore Winterer said...

What a productive month you've had! Love seeing your progress every time.

jocondine said...

Lot of great progress, well done! Love the Hocus Pocus Cabinet, funny Halloween pattern (only time I find spiders funny). xxx

Mary said...

I love your projects and I am so happy you were able to get some finishes.