Translate

Monday 8 April 2024

A Baker's Dozen of Blogging Years


Today is my 13th Blogaversary, a Baker's Dozen years of blogging fun and hops around our community.

So, here are the stats:


*
13 years
1407 posts
712 followers
23,668 comments
1,963,323 pageviews
WOW


This time last year I was focusing on my Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow project which is now a finish.

It went from here:


to here:



Chatelaine Gardens of London went from here last April:


to here:


Just a little bit of gold on the guards' boxes to do for that section


My Spooky conversion of CCN's Main Street went from here:


to a finish:



Mirabilia's Fairy Idyll grew from here:


to here:



Bothy Threads 12 Days of Christmas went from here:


to here:



I also completed one of my oldest WIPs - Little Snapdragon by Kustom Krafts, so that was a good achievement.



All my current projects are small or medium this year so hopefully they will all be finishes by next year?

Circle Cross - Art Nouveau Zodiac Tarot Cards
The Steady Thread - Tree of Life Temperature SAL
Cottage Garden Samplings - The Swans
Cottage Garden Samplings - Halloween Sampler
Cricket Collection  -Spring
The Primitive Hare - Hocus Pocus Cabinet
La Broderie - Quiet Hour Sampler
Cottage Garden Samplings - Partridge in a Pear Tree


How about you?  What's been your greatest achievement over the last year?


Finally, a Happy Birthday to my Blog's twin - Susan from Yellow Flower Meadow!




11 comments:

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

congratulations. I am still only slowly increasing the "followers" as I lost a lot
when google+ vanished taking the 40 that were there down to 10. Just back to 30. I sometimes wonder if some lost followers just thought I stopped blogging.

Pamela said...

Congratulations on blogging for 13 years and for your progress on your many projects!

Sandy said...

Congrats on your 13th year. I'm going to have to look, no clue how long I've been blogging. But, I know I blogged on other platforms before I started here on Blogger. Way way back even aol had a little platform I used for a while, then something I can't remember the name of but something like msn? Loved it because you could change your background super easily and they always had special things for holidays; but that platform went by by. Love all your projects, it's fun to see the side by side where you were and where you currently are. My favorite is the Snapdragon.
Sandy's Space

Erica said...

Congrats on those achievements! Beautiful pieces. I haven't been working on anything big lately. My inspiration seems a bit stumped! Mostly I have been stitching small pieces. I guess I would have to say my biggest finish was my Sasha Kagan Nut Border sweater.

DJ said...

Wow Congratulations on your progress on those projects! Your stitching is so lovely! What an accomplishment to have been blogging so long! It's nice to look back and see how much you have done with your stitching, and to have met so many friends along the way. You have managed quite a bit since last year too! Here is to many more years of blogging and stitching! Happy Blogaversary!

Margaret said...

Congratulations on a marvellous achievement. Not least in actually progressing all your many WIP. You are so discipl8ned!

butterfly said...

Congratulations Jo.
Thank you for all your lovely stitching ,I always love to come over to see your beautiful work , hugs June.

Vickie said...

Congratulations Jo! I think I have been following you since your first year. I started my blog one year after you. :)

Carol said...

Congratulations on 13 years, Jo! It's such fun to see your lovely stitching. You do such intricate pieces and I'm always so amazed. You sure had some beautiful and big finishes over the past year. Looking forward to seeing what your next year brings! ♥

Shelly said...

Little Snapdragon is gorgeous! Congrats on your 13 years of blogging. I've watched you do some of the most amazing stitchings and you have the eye for colors. Glad you continue to blog and show us some great stuff. I'm not sure I have a greatest achievement in the last year. Just waking up and working to fund this hobby of ours🤣Have a fantastic weekend!

Leonore Winterer said...

Congratulations for 13 years of blogging! I'll follow you for 13 more any time.
It's amazing how much our stitching can change over a year. I'm still working on pretty much the same things I did last year, but they are getting close to some finishes!