Translate

Monday 8 April 2024

April TUSAL

     

It's TUSAL time!  

Here is my TUSAL jar with my current projects:


On the left we have A Partridge in a Pear Tree from Cottage Garden Samplings and on the right The Quiet Hour Sampler from La Broderie.


I am really enjoying both of these projects, the colours are beautiful and neither are overly complicated.

In particular I am enjoying the letters on Partridge, it's been a while since I have stitched letters and there's a whole alphabet under the picture.

stitched on 35 count cream linen



Although Quiet Hour is an older hand-drawn chart, the diagrams for the speciality stitches are very good so, again a pleasure to stitch.

stitched on 28 count White linen


Finally, do pop back later for a celebratory post from me! 

1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

These both look like they are a lot of fun! Great progress.