Translate

Friday 26 August 2022

August Smalls

       

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread

This year my Smalls will be the Jardin Prive 12 Days of Christmas which I started on Boxing Day 2021 for the 12 Days of Stitchmas.

stitched on 32 count Millenium Blue linen

I thought I'd better start FFO'ing them too



My Just Nan Mermaid Heart is considered a Small by the No New Starts Group so here it is again:

stitched on 32 count grey-green linen

I've nearly finished the green seaweed, then there's quite a lot of white and finishing with the beads and charms.  Could be this month or the beginning of next.

My next Just Nan SAL will be for Halloween and that will be finishing Scream House.


Finally, a "small" peep at Virgo by Nora Corbett.  Lots of beading details in this one, also due to be a finish by the end of the month:

stitched on 32 count Virgo Murano from Sparklies








6 comments:

Claudette497 said...

Virgo already looks stunning - can't wait to see it finished!

Margaret said...

Lovely progress on all these. I am always amazed at how much stitching you do in spite of the busy life you lead. Well done.

butterfly said...

Great smalls , enjoy the weekend.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Virgo looks lovely, great smalls

Sarah said...

Your mermaid heart is so cute!

Leonore Winterer said...

Each time I think Mermaid Heart can't get any prettier, it just does! Such a lovely design.