Translate

Monday 25 October 2021

Dark October Stitching

 October is the month when I focus on my Spooky Stitching for Hallowe'en.  This year I have chosen my CCN Main Street conversion and just one other piece which covers two goals on my WIPGO Board.

My focus project is Just Nan's Scream House.  Last year I completed the four internal walls and this year I have been working away on the external walls.

These are the first two:


And the next two:


I just have to add a broom to the first wall and then I can cross off a goal on my WIPGO Board.

I continued with the external roof pieces, they are useful for lunch break or bath-time stitching.  Although I do have to remember to leave spaces for the characters.


Once I have completed these four, I have the pumpkins on the internal roof pieces and the floor to stitch.  I looked at the floor chart today and it's a bit more stitching than I remembered!  So I may not complete that this October.  I do want to get this fully finished this year so I'll carry on next month even if something else has to take a backseat.


Finally, this is the last call for participants in this year's Trick or Treat Blog Hop.  I am sure you all know how it works but for those who need a reminder - here's a link to last year's


If you want to take part, just leave a comment here or email me if you are a "no reply" person. I need an email address for you to take part in this hop.  I will be emailing everyone on Friday 29th October, so please be signed up by the end of Thursday 28th.








11 comments:

Mayte said...

Me encanta¡¡¡, son una pasada ¡¡¡¡

Sarah Beth’s Stitching said...

Looking great.
Nice to see your work again

Shami Immanuel said...

Dark stitching patterns are superb. Though I don't stitch patterns like these I love to see them.

Mary said...

I can only see one photo, the cute black cat peeking out from the tree and it is adorable. Hope your able to get it done, the premise of it sounds fun.

Denise :) said...

Your stitching is spooky fun! Looking forward to the hop!! :)

butterfly said...

Nice scary stitching have fun Jo.

Barb said...

I can't wait to see the finished house! Very cute!!

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, great progress on your focus piece. I love these 3D houses and can't wait to see this one assembled!

beadgirl said...

I'm excited to see the finished design!

Carol said...

Wow! This is going to be so cool when it's all assembled. It looks to complicated for me, Jo, but I know yours will be fabulous!

Astrids dragon said...

Keep on stitching, I'm so looking forward to seeing this come together!