Translate

Friday 29 May 2020

May Smalls

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread

This year my Smalls will be my JBW 12 Days of Christmas ornaments which I started on Boxing Day 2019 for the 12 Days of Stitchmas.  I completed the Fifth Day in May:

stitched on 40 count White linen, 1 over 2

(looking a little sparse without the beads and red ribbon to attach the rings to the wreath!)


Then I continued with my Stitch Maynia Just Nan-a-thon.  One Small per evening.  I have already shown the first 21, so here are the next batch:


22nd May - Seasonal Gems Summer


23rd May - Seasonal Gems Autumn


 24th May - Snowberries


 25th May - Special Delivery


 26th May - Spring Spell


 27th May - Tall Flowers


 28th May - Tiny Bunny Biscornu Side 1


  28th May - Tiny Bunny Biscornu Side 2



Finally, the lovely Clare from Aimetu's Stitching is asking for some help with her smalls.  Each year Clare decorates a tree for her church's Tree Festival with stitched ornaments.  I have donated ornaments in the past and this year she is asking us to join in again.  The theme is A Bouquet of Flowers.  All she needs is the stitched piece, she will fully-finish it for you.  Just leave a comment on Clare's blog to get involved.   (I include this each month as a reminder for myself!)


11 comments:

diamondc said...

Jo: Lots of progress, I like stitching on Christmas design all year anytime.
Thank-you for the link for the stitched donations.

Catherine

butterfly said...

Looks so much fun .
Love all your smalls, love to watch them grow .
Enjoy your weekend.

Clare-Aimetu said...

You are certainly busy with your smalls, all looking great. Thank you for the mention, I've received some flowers already, the tree will look amazing.

Linda said...

Love all of your new starts Jo.

Linda

Anna van Schurman said...

I like your Golden Rings. Thank you for mentioning Clare's blog; I'm happy to join.

Mary said...

I would love to see how you organize all your stitching projects. Great progress on all! I have been waiting for my library to open to find small patterns for Clare.

Rachel said...

Your five rings look like they've fallen out with each other, or a practising social distancing! I'm sure they'll look so much better once the beads and ribbons have been added. :)

Christine said...

They all look great. I don't know how you keep track of having so many of them on the go at the same time. I'd be sure to end up stitching the wrong things on the wrong pieces

Julie said...

Your organising is legendary, more JN's to admire... yippee

Leonore Winterer said...

Great stitching - I am very much looking forward to how those JNs will look like when completed!

Mary's Thread said...

Thanks for joining the SAL this month! I love your JBW set you are working on. I was able to get a chart and embellishments for this one myself, I have enjoyed looking at yours so much! :)