Translate

Friday 23 August 2024

August Smalls

       

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Rachel

For my Smalls stitching this year, I have chosen 12 smaller designs and numbered them for my WIPGO Board.  Each month one Small will be stitched in the evening timeslot and hopefully finished within the month.  

Last month I was stitching The Hare Moon for Taurus from Circle Cross as I completed the WIPGO choice early.  Here is the finished Moon Maiden:

stitched on 28 count Robin's Egg evenweave from Silkweavers


This month's choice was a trio of spooky designs from Shepherd's Bush called Halloween Trifles.  I have finished two of them and have started the third.


Boo

Eek

Halloween

all stitched on 32 count Tigerlily Murano from Sparklies


The chart suggests some JABCO buttons to fill the gaps but I will use some charms I have in my stash.


Finally, if you are in the UK, take a trip to The Works.  They have all their Halloween stuff in now and there are some great products for spooky finishing.














2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

These Halloween smalls are so cute, and perfect on the fabric! Also I LOVE the moon maiden and hope we'll get to see more of these at the earliest opportunity.

Mylene said...

A very good start on your trio Spooky designs. Lovely fabric you are using for them.