Translate

Monday 5 August 2024

August Plans

At the start of the year I made a list of 24 projects I want to stitch this year for my "24 in '24".  The order I stitch them in is going to be determined by the WIPGO Board.  Jessie-Marie calls two numbers each month and those will be the two projects I stitch that month.  One small and one medium.

In July, the numbers were 6 and 23.  These related to Nora Corbett's Capricorn, and Lizzie*Kate's Sampling Christmas.

I finished most of the stitching for Capricorn and now have to bead her!


stitched on 32 count Capricorn Murano from Sparklies

stitched on 32 count Desert Sand evenweave



In August, the numbers are 12 and 15.  These relate to Joan Elliott Faces SAL and Shepherd's Bush Halloween Trifles.

I've been stitching away on the Faces SAL for my A-Z challenge this year and have done quite a lot of the smaller block already:

stitched on 28 count Snapdragon Jazlyn from Crafty Kitten


These are the Halloween Trifles, three smaller designs which I plan to stitch on the offcut from my Lavender & Lace Enchanted Alphabet conversion.



Finally, here's my WIPGO Board so you can see how I'm doing this year!

 




No comments: