Translate

Friday 31 March 2023

March Stitch from Stash and Pie

 It's time for Pie!




I spent my usual fortnight working on Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow. Here's where I started the month:



Here's where I finished Block 10:


And one day on Block 11:



The whole piece:

stitched over 1 on 25 count Cassia Rose from Chromatic Alchemy

So far the number of days is:

Block 7 - 13 days
Block 6 - 16 days
Block 2 - 19 days
Block 3 - 20 days
Block 4 - 15 days
Block 1 - 19 days
Block 5 - 25 days
Block 8 - 15 days
Block 9 - 27 days
Block 10 - 31 days
Block 11 - 1 day and counting

The blocks are taking longer because of the full coverage sections, but also because I had a bad flu-bug in February and a few days where I probably only stitched for 30 minutes.


The other pieces you have seen in previous posts so it's over to the evening pie:



The Amanda Butler's Houses were both completed before the end of the month.  

stitched on 28 count grey evenweave


So I continued with the Temperature SAL which is a little bit behind.  March ended with a peek into the yellow zone with 17 degrees on the 30th!


Finally, Stitch from Stash:



I needed some DMC from Lakeside as I was running low on a couple of colours.  I tend to have one master set that I pull from unless a project has a lot of one colour.  In that case I keep a skein with the project to make sure I don't change dyelots half way through.




 








1 comment:

mylene said...

Looks like you are nearly done with HHRH..i love seeing progress of this one..