Translate

Friday 31 March 2023

March Smalls

  

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread


Because I am focusing on my BAPs again, I won't have so many smalls this year but I do have a couple of series with small components so I will share them this month.

The first is the Blackwork Tarot by Circle Cross.  I am still working on Fire:

stitched on 28 count sky blue evenweave from Silkweavers


My next collection of tiny items is the Potion Bottle Temperature SAL from Stitch It Picasso.  

stitched over 1 on 25 count tea-dyed evenweave

I popped it into the evening slot for a couple of days to try catch up a bit.

The next series is from Amanda Butler in Cross Stitcher magazine.  I completed the London Houses at the start of the month:



And moved straight onto the Belfast Houses and got them done in 27 days:



stitched on 28 pale grey evenweave


Finally, following on from Noteworthy Needle's exciting release from last month, here's another moveable seasonal design, released for the Jingle Ball last year:


On her Facebook page she has a video showing how this works and the reason I am excited is because I have made one of these before.  They are not difficult at all so I just need to find some nice seasonal designs and I can make one.


Here's the one I made.  The big difference is the I cut the corners off which makes it easier to turn.  You can see the wear on the corners in the above video already because they are square.









3 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your beautiful stitching , Enjoy every stitching moment hugs June.

Leonore Winterer said...

Lovely progress this month, I especially enjoy the Temperature SAL. That seasons project looks intriguing!

Astrids dragon said...

Your London Houses look great, they are so colourful.
Janice is offering a class for that finish at our fall retreat which I plan on taking!
I should be heading to the post office today/tomorrow, be on the lookout!