Translate

Thursday 5 September 2024

September Plans

At the start of the year I made a list of 24 projects I want to stitch this year for my "24 in '24".  The order I stitch them in is going to be determined by the WIPGO Board.  Jessie-Marie calls two numbers each month and those will be the two projects I stitch that month.  One small and one medium.

In August, the numbers were 12 and 15.  These related to Joan Elliott's Faces SAL and Shepherd's Bush Halloween Trifles.

A very successful month saw both of these finished, including all three of the Trifles.

stitched on 28 count Snapdragon Jazlyn from Crafty Kitten


Boo


Eek


Halloween

all stitched on 32 count Tigerlily Murano from Sparklies


In September, the numbers are 4 and 11.  These relate to TraLaLa Couer de Sorciere and Hands on Design [never.more].


stitched on 32 count Taupe evenweave

I'm making really good progress on this one as I started early!  Once I finished the Faces SAL I thought I would start this one immediately rather than wait until 1st September.  I have quite a bit of FFO'ing to do and some larger projects it would be nice to work on.  Plus people keep releasing gorgeous Halloween designs I want to squeeze in!







stitched on 32 count Khaki linen

This one is my evening stitch.  I don't have the button but I will probably add a spider charm to the middle instead.


Finally, I am way behind in my blogging so you may see older posts suddenly appear out of date order.  I have made a start on four posts from August that need finishing and publishing.  So far, I'm up to date with September though!








4 comments:

Katie said...

I got way behind so did a quick glance through. Just as I thought you would be up to beautiful stitching which I'm sure glad to see. Gorgeous work on everything.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh wow, it will be so strange to not see the Faces SAL anymore, it's been around here for a while! Congrats on an amazing finish and I love the new designs for September, very seasonally fitting.

jocondine said...

I feel like Leonore, sad to know I won't see those lovely faces again. Another strange thing is that for me they look different now that they are all together in the picture than when you shown separate images. Anyway the stitching is beautiful. Well done! xxx

jocondine said...

It seems you're in Halloween spirit already!