Translate

Friday 31 May 2024

May Smalls

    

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Rachel

For my Smalls stitching this year, I have chosen 12 smaller designs and numbered them for my WIPGO Board.  Each month one Small will be stitched in the evening timeslot and hopefully finished within the month.  

Or rather, that is the plan for every month except May!  Each May since 2018 I have attempted my Just Nan-athon where I stitch a different Just Nan small each evening.  If I finished one the previous year I start a new one but this year I decided not to do that and just continue stitching the current one for 2 or 3 days.  So there is a total of 26 designs this year.


Here is the collage of them all:



I even had a finish!  Day 26 was Spring Spell and I completed that lovely little one on 26th May:

stitched on 32 count Lime Green evenweave



Finally, the WIPGO choice was Drawn Thread Spot of Autumn which didn't get touched at all, so I will be adding that to the month that Spot of Summer gets called and see if I can stitch both in one month.







4 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful work on all of them. Congrats on the finish too!

Mary said...

I love your Nanathon. They are all so beautiful.

DJ said...

Oh these are so beautiful! What a lovely assortment you have! Well done!

Leonore Winterer said...

It's always fun to see them all together! I wonder how many more years it'll take to finish all of them?