Translate

Friday 10 May 2024

Finally Fully Finishing Fun for May

    

Hosted by Rachel the Ten Hour Stitcher


This SAL is designed to motivate us all to do something with that box of Finished pieces instead of just storing them under the bed.  We will all be linking up on Rachel's blog on or after the 10th of each month (10 Hour Stitcher - 10th of the month).

Just one framed piece this month.  I had a very simple black frame in my stash which was the perfect fit for a recent finish - Hocus Pocus Cabinet from The Primitive Hare:



Not very exciting, but does the job!

Finally, the Just Nan-athon continues.  Here are Days 7, 8, and 9:


Yes, there is just one photo.  In the past when I have finished a design in the previous year, I started a new one the next year.  But this year I decided to continue on whatever I was stitching in an attempt to get more done on each one.  So last year True Blue Heart was Day 7, I finished the projects for Day 8 and Day 9, so this year I stitched Day 7 for three days in total.  And got a lot done!



 

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Nice finish - very spooky!

Mary said...

It fits perfectly in the frame. I just love it.

Carol said...

Your Hocus Pocus finish looks perfect in that black frame, Jo! And such a cute JN start! Enjoy your week ♥

Katie said...

Perfect frame for that piece. Looks fantastic!

Leonore Winterer said...

Sometimes a simple frame is best. Looks great on Hocus Pocus!

Toki said...

Hi Jo. I like works with black frames. Creepy but also humorous.
Just Nan-athon work is very detailed.