Translate

Monday 14 February 2022

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop


Happy Valentine's Day and welcome to the Secret Stitching Sweethearts Blog Hop.  My annual chance to show some stitchy love to our fellow stitchers.  Over the last month my inbox has been filled with various lovely stitched and crafted pieces on the theme of Love and Friendship.  On Sunday I sent out them to randomly allocated participants who will be showing their Valentines on their blogs today.

Please hop round and see if they have found their Secret Stitching Sweetheart yet.  The following blogs are participating this year:


๐Ÿ’–                                ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–                     ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Elfin Stitches๐Ÿ’–      ๐Ÿ’–Guava Gems๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–                Dragon Stitches and Stuff                ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–       Life Outside the Washing Basket        ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–       Tales of a Stitching Mouse       ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–      Yellow Flower Meadow     ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–   A Patchwork of Crafts   ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–  Needle, Pen & Sword  ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– The Flashing Scissors ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–A Stitching Grandma๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Simplicity in Beauty๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–An Arizona Stitcher๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Aimetu's Stitching ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Le Coeur Celtique๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Count it *all* Joy๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Jeremiah's Mom๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Kitten Stitching๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Mary's Thread๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Craftartista๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–Jocondine๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–




As the organiser of the Hop I don't get a secret sweetheart but sometimes I still get some love!

One participant sent in two designs, so I kept one for myself!

(Click on the photo to discover my Sweetheart!)

My seasonal display is not as big or as varied as some people but I have a few pieces which come out in February: 



Finally, don't forget to leave some lovely comments on all the participating blogs, share the love ๐Ÿ’–





 

19 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Thank you Jo for hosting another super Blog Hop, wishing you a very happy Valentine's Day ๐Ÿ’•

butterfly said...

Lovely display , Happy Valentines .

Mia said...

What a great idea to put all the participants in a heart, Jo. Happy Valentine's Day and thank you for the hop.

Denise :) said...

Jo, thank you so much for putting this all together...I know it's a lot of work, but you manage it so splendidly!! Love your pretty little Valentine.
♥ Happy Valentine's Day hugs! ♥ :)

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Well I found mine in my lunch but was not able to post my blog till then. And as I am not alone in being a later poster will have another hop around at tea time. Nice to see so many feeling up to participating.

Elfie said...

Such a beautiful heart. Thanks for hosting, Jo.

diamondc said...

Jo: Fun idea to add everyone's name in a heart shape.
Beautiful pillow, you are a lucky lady.
Happy Valentine's Day

Catherine

FlashinScissors said...

Thank you Jo for putting this together. I still have some visiting to do and I’m enjoying seeing all the beautiful stitching.
Love your pretty Valentine.
Happy Valentine’s Day,
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Mouse said...

hahahha when you said it was close to home I knew where one was ... happy secret Valentine hop ... off to hippity hop to the others :) x

Astrids dragon said...

Another fun and beautiful year to feel the love, thanks so much for hosting. And your piece from Mouse is just gorgeous!
Hugs and stitches to you.

Mouse said...

been and visited all who participated and there are some gorgeous hearts out there :) off to go and see if I can find a particular one that was ohhh my ...lol love mouse xxxxx

Kaisievic said...

Great blog hop, Jo, thank you for including me. Happy Valentine's Day ❤️

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Your blog hops always include so much stitching eye candy, and this one did not disappoint. Thank for organizing it. I hope I can participate in one in the future. Happy stitching! -Andrea

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Thank you Jo for organising this. It was fun visiting all the blogs to see what everyone had received.

DJ said...

What a lovely heart...whoever stitched it is a fabulous stitcher! I'm sorry I missed your email until it was too late. I would have participated, I'm living in my own little world these days. Lovely Valentine's display!

Sheryl said...

A gorgeous heart design, very detailed and cleverly worked. I hope you enjoyed Valentine´s Day yesterday.

Tiffstitch said...

So fun, thank you for hosting again and love your bonus valentine!

Leonore Winterer said...

This was a lovely blog hop this year, thank you for hosting it! It felt like al ot of blogs to hop through too, certainly a lot of new ones.

Katie said...

Another wonderful blog hop!