Translate

Sunday 27 February 2022

February WIPocalypse SALs

    WIPocalypse

WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi's Musings


Each month we have to share the projects we want to complete before the End Of The World.  Since 2011 I have chosen a number of projects to focus on that year, starting with my "11 in '11" and increasing to "22 in '22" for this year.  This month I stitched on 4 of them and had 1 finish.  


5. Carriage House Samplings Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow

stitched over 1 on 25 count Cassia Rose evenweave from Chromatic Alchemy

8. Just Nan Christmas Elegance - Finish

stitched on 28 count off-white evenweave

14. CCN Main Street Post Office

stitched on 32 count Charcoal Slate Murano from Sparklies

17. Jardin Prive 12 Days of Christmas

stitched on 32 count Millenium Blue linen


The full list can be seen here - WIPocalypse and 22 in 22


Finally, Measi always gives us a topic to discuss too.

February - What stitch-a-longs (SALs) are you participating in this year?

I have these blog-based SALs as well as the WIPocalypse

The People's Choice - posts on the first Saturday of each month - theme in sidebar
Fully Finished Gallery - show anything you have FFO'd on the 10th
Gifted Gorgeousness - post anything gifted on the 15th
Smalls SAL - last Friday of each month
The TUSAL - post on the New Moon each month

I am also taking part in WIPGO on Facebook for the second year.  In addition I host a Just Nan Sampler SAL every 2-3 months on the JN FB group.  We are currently stitching a Spring Sampler (Lily Pond for me).





10 comments:

Carol said...

Your Just Nan finish is very elegant, Jo! Congratulations... Love seeing your progress on the Halloween HRH piece, too! Hope you enjoy this last bit of February ♥

Cathy said...

You're making good progress on your chosen WIPs. Congrats on finishing Christmas Elegance!

butterfly said...

Jo your stitching is so beautiful ,and I love what you are working on.
How many are you working on at the moment .

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It will be no surprise that I love your Just Nan finish. A great selection of projects.

Barb said...

Great progress on the Halloween at HRH. I am so impressed you are doing it over one!!!!

Mary said...

I love seeing your progress on the HRH piece. Day 2 is so pretty, it's nice to switch up the holiday stitching!

Sandy said...

I have been putting a list of my charts in an excel worksheet and got to revisit all of my JN charts. I wonder why I stopped stitching them, so many of them are lovely. thinking 2023 will be picking out 12 band samplers between JN and Shepherd Bush. Your work is lovely.

Katie said...

Gorgeous work! Congrats on your beautiful finish!!

Leonore Winterer said...

Great stitching this month - I love your colours on the post office!

Rachel said...

Where would we be without our SALs?! I'm glad there aren't too many blog-based SALs; I dread to think how many more there are on FB!
Great stitching too, and congrats on your very pretty JN finish. :)