Translate

Friday 28 February 2020

February Smalls

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary's Thread

This year my Smalls will be my JBW 12 Days of Christmas ornaments which I started on Boxing Day 2019 for the 12 Days of Stitchmas.  I completed the Second Day in February:

stitched 1 over 2 on 40 count white linen

I completed and fully-finished a Just Nan Small.  This one is the Christmas Memories ornament:

stitched on 28 count Platinum Cashel linen

I have added a ribbon trim to this but you will have to wait until Rachel's FFO Gallery to see it

Then I started the next Just Nan; Crystal Heart:

stitched on 32 count Lavender Murano


Finally, the lovely Clare from Aimetu's Stitching is asking for some help with her smalls.  Each year Clare decorates a tree for her church's Tree Festival with stitched ornaments.  I have donated ornaments in the past and this year she is asking us to join in again.  The theme is A Bouquet of Flowers.  All she needs is the stitched piece, she will fully-finish it for you.  Just leave a comment on Clare's blog to get involved.  This is the Joy Tree from 2 years ago:








11 comments:

Elfie said...

Lovely Smalls. I adote the Just Nan Christmas Memories, which I haven't seen before. I'll be looking for that chart.

Mary said...

Beautiful finishes. I love seeing your Just Nan updates.

Cathy said...

Lovely stitching, as usual!

http://thankfullga447 said...

Love all the ornaments.

Christine said...

Lovely stitching, I really like the 12 days stitched over 1

Christine said...

Oops, misread your caption, it just look like over 1 because of the high thread count

Julie said...

I've added my name to Clare's post. I hope to get over and see all the lovely flowers stitched from across the world when the tree is up.
Another nice JN to watch grow.

Katie said...

Oh lovely work on your pieces. It was another Just Nan filled post.

Rachel said...

Love the little JBW ornie and both Just Nan pieces. Crystal Heart looks as if it's going to be another really sweet design. :)

Leonore Winterer said...

Great JN finish, and I love the new one too :)

Astrids dragon said...

Sweet ornaments,! Your Just Nan finish looks lovely, so pretty and delicate. And your new one looks good so far too.
I'm going to stitch a flower for Clare too, I just need to find the one I want!