Translate

Wednesday 21 August 2013

August WIPocalypse


WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi of Measi's Musings.

The main focus of my WIPocalypse this year is supposed to be my "13 in '13" a list of 13 projects I want to complete in 2013, click on top tab for the list.  But as I haven't stitched on any of them this month I'll show something else from the other sections instead.  (Again!)

You've seen the Wedding Sampler which has been my main stitching this month, and also my Mira RR.  The only other thing I have stitched is one of the Needlecraft Haven Challenge pieces so I can't show that until "Show 'n' Tell Sunday".  I did manage to finish finish the July and August JBW Alphabet Kitties.  So here they are:


July Beach Kitty with seashell brads


August Sunflower Kitty with sunflower button.

Here are all eight together:




I thought I'd used 28 count on all of them, but the August Kitty seemed alot bigger.  When I measured and counted it turned out that the yellow fabric is actually 25 count evenweave.  The July fabric is a hand-dyed 28 so is closer to 29 which made it more obvious.  They look ok on the board though.

Finally, the Summer Postcard Blog Hop latest list:

My card goes to Debbie at Debbie's Cross Stitch
Debbie's card goes to Christine at The Alchymyst's Study
Christine's card goes to Lynn at Kearnel's Korner
Lynn's card goes to Clare at Aimetu's Stitching
Clare's card goes to Vickie at A Stitcher's Story
Vickie's card goes to Julie at Julie's Stitchyknitty Journal
Julie's card goes to Penny at Larkspur Lane
Penny's card goes to Astrid at Dragon Stitches and Stuff
Astrid's card goes to Cheryl at Today I Found...

16 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on all the adorable ornaments Jo.

Linda

Astrids dragon said...

They all look fantastic, I must say I like June the best!

Thanks so much for hosting the hop, now I need to catch up on my blog reading and take a look at all of them.

Penny said...

That's quite a cute collection of kitties! :) And thank you for sponsoring the blog hop. It's been a lot of fun seeing all the different postcards.

Christine said...

The kitties look really good all together like that

Miss Lilly said...

The kitties look so nice all together :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow look at all of those fantastic kitties!

Marcy said...

They all look great. I love your display.

Julie said...

A lovely family of kitty cats, still like the jubilee one best lol

Bernadett said...

Lovely works.:)

Jan Gartlan said...

The kitties look so fabulous all together! What a great display

♥ Nia said...

What a pretty collection :D

Karoline said...

Great collection of cats :)

Anne said...

August kitty is great!! You have a lot of cats!! I really like them all on that board though. Great display :D

Zeb said...

Adorabubbles @_@

Kaisievic said...

The kitty ornaments are looking fabulous, Jo. Such a good idea.

Topcho said...

They look great gathered together like this :D