Each month we have to share the projects we want to complete before the End Of The World. Measi always gives us a topic to discuss too.
January - Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year
Since 2011 I have chosen a number of projects to focus on that year, starting with my "11 in '11" and increasing to "21 in '21" for this year. For 2021 the list includes some older WIPs, some BAP new starts and some partworks as well as seasonal stitching.
Here are the WIPs:
- Ernie Bishop NOEL Letters
- Samplermakers Spring Sampler
- Joan Elliott Faces SAL (2 blocks)
- Chatelaine Gardens of London
- Nora Corbett Gathering Eggs
- Amanda Butler Alice in Wonderland
- Lin Pulsion Bubbles of Happiness
- Just Nan Scream House
- Tiny Haunted Village by Various Designers
- Stoney Creek 12 Days of Christmas
- Carriage House Samplings Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow
- Mirabilia Fairy Idyll
- Bothy Threads 12 Days of Christmas
- Hands on Designs Scary Apothecary 4
- Hands on Designs Scary Apothecary 5
- Hands on Designs Scary Apothecary 6
- Just Nan Summer Sampler TBA
- Just Nan Witchy Mice
- CCN Halloween Village 2
- CCN Halloween Village 3
- CCN Halloween Village 4
Just Nan Daily Sampler - stitch a little bit each day, ideally first thing in the morning.
Just Nan smalls - aim to complete one per month. Will also be travel and work projects.
Evening stitching - smalls
Week 1 - complete the Stoney Creek 12 Days of Christmas for the month, then either a CCN shop or the HoD Scary Apothecary design
Week 2 - stitch the first WIPGO number
Week 3 - stitch the second WIPGO number
Week 4 - use Tiny Decisions to decide which project to stitch
The WIPocalypse posts are the last Sunday of each month
My other SALs are
The People's Choice - posts on the first Saturday of each month - theme in sidebar
Fully Finished Gallery - post anything fully finished on the 10th of each month
Gifted Gorgeousness - post anything gifted on the 15th
Smalls SAL - last Friday of each month
The TUSAL - post on the New Moon each month
Finally, I will be continuing with the ever popular Blog Hops this year. We will have Valentine's, Easter, the Summer Postcard, Hallowe'en and the Advent Calendar. All at the appropriate time of the year. I will be posting about the Secret Stitching Sweethearts for Valentine's Day very soon so watch this space.