Translate

Monday 11 March 2013

March TUSAL

Here's my picture for March:


Look, there's more of that lovely green fabric!  The three pictures are the L*K Travelling that is still doing the rounds, a freebie rose from a newsletter somewhere and Just Nan's Dewdrop Bunny.  There's one spot left for me to fill.

The lovely if slightly crazy Karen is celebrating her first century, yes she's 100 years old and still belly dances, an example to us all.  If you'd like to win a piece of mad fabric then ramble over to her blog and join in.  (You can't have the sane fabrics, I want them!) - Old Girl Stitching and Rambling on about Young Men like a lovely doddery old lady from Harry Enfield.  I think that's what the blog is called anyway.  Don't tell her I sent you, she'll kill me if she reads this hahahaha.

Finally, don't forget I'll be hosting the Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop on Good Friday.  You can join in by being a Picture Poster (email me if you'd like to do that) or you can just hop around the blogs and find the Mystery Phrase (no blog necessary for that option).

16 comments:

Karen said...

I'll get you for this you cheeky little whippersnapper! (shakes fist in a curmudgeonly way)

Karen said...

I'll get you for this you cheeky little whippersnapper! (shakes fist in a curmudgeonly way)

Vickie said...

Oh Jo! You are so naughty! I actually went there to see if she was seriously 100 years old. You may be the nut!! ;)

geeky Heather said...

ROTFLOL!!! Oh my gosh, she needs to rename her blog! =D

Julie said...

LOL funny! I am already a follower and no i didnt sucumb to going there to check she wasnt 100.

Your 3 pieces look super in the frame, i love the JN bunny.

Giovanna said...

That's a very nice composition in the frame!

Anne said...

Love the collage of stitches...very inventive as usual dear Jo!! I'll go check out Karen...sounds like an amazing lady!!

Linda said...

I love the 3 pieces together Jo. You are very clever.

Linda

Thoeria said...

It's all lovely Jo! Had a lovely chuckle at your 100year old friend :)

Barb said...

Glad I found your blog. Your pieces are lovely.

Bruna Aguiar Melo said...

Great TUSAL!
And the roses are so sweet!
New follower here.
Keep up with the good work!
xoxo

Kate said...

I've just discovered your blog and am now a follower. :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely orts and what a great way to show off some stitching!

Annette-California said...

Love your shadow box! Beautiful! I had a good laugh too at your comments.
love Anntete

Susan said...

Love the shadow box idea! I may have to steal it - of course that would actually require me to finish-finish something, so your idea is probably safe!

♥ Nia said...

hahahahah that name is just too good! If it's not taken yet, it should!!! hahahah You really made me laugh so much now :D OMG!!