'Cause there's too many places I've got to see....
This TP was started off by Daffycat (aka Sharon) who is having a giveaway at the moment, she is nearly upto 800 followers (WOW!) so pop along, see the home of the Travelling Pattern, enter her giveaway and follow her if you don't already (cannot believe that there are people who don't already follow her, she's like the matriach of stitching blogs!).
The TP is by Shakespeare's Peddlar and is called "Count Your Blessings". I stitched it on the weird fabric I talked about before using random threads from my scraps bag. The red brick for the house is the same red used on my Doll's House project (which is nice). I added a fanlight to the door and a beak to the bird. I also removed a row from the house so all the windows are the same height and changed the vine so the bird came down by two rows. This was to stop the design falling off the edge of the fabric which I cut thinking it was 32 count not 26!
The rules of the TP are as follows:
4. This is a giveaway-type Traveling Pattern. That means you must follow it from blogger to blogger to enter each time it is ready to send along. Commenting on this post doesn't make you a guaranteed part of the Stitcherhood.
The Traveling Pattern has been stitched by:
5. Lynda of A Cozy Little Place for Stitching, Oregon, USA
6. Nataly of Nataly's Needle Creations, Massachusetts, USA
7. Erin of Fairy Tales & French Knots, NY, USA
8. Jo of Serendipititous Stitching, Suffolk, UK
Other news - it is one month exactly to my Sapphire Birthday and I currently have 88 followers. I will be doing my first giveaway at either 100 followers or on my Birthday. I need half a follower per day to reach 100 before the big day, so if you are half a follower please sign up and bring the giveaway forward!
Edited to say:
I will be choosing the next person on Monday 22nd August, so make sure you post by midnight Sunday. And don't forget to tell me who your stitching blessing is.