Finally, there will be a Summer Blog Hop this year. I will be returning to the Postcard theme.
- Each person emails me a photo of something they have stitched which is suitable as a postcard to a fellow stitcher along with a short message of the kind you write on a postcard.
- I will forward the photo to another participant who shows it on their blog.
- The photo can be anything Summer themed, beach themed, holiday themed, you get the idea!
- It can be a new piece or something from your archives.
- The Hop will run over the whole of the Summer with a few cards going out each week.
- Final deadline will be the end of August, just in time for Back to School!
- If you'd like to take part then leave a comment or send me an email.