I've started on the Senorita Skull and have hit a snag. I'm using 3 strands of B5200 which I'm also using for Ghostly Mandala and the Christmas Cubes. And I have about three lengths left. I ordered some during the week from a mega-cheap eBay shop and it duly arrived. Except they sent 6 skeins of Blanc instead of 1 Blanc and 5 of B5200. I rarely use Blanc and need the B5200! The nice lady apologised and will send the replacements tomorrow. So by Tuesday I can crack on with my white.
In the meantime I've started the flowers for her hair. I would have stitched the black Kreinik too but it's playing Hide and Seek with my black PTB somewhere! My list said I had some but it wasn't in the Kreinik box. It wasn't in the bag with the DMC metallics and I couldn't remember when I had last used it. Blog to the rescue! A quick search for Black Kreinik and I discovered I had bought it for Trixie the Hallowe'en Witch. Which means it may be with the charts and once I have time I can search for them.
I did a little FFo'ing this afternoon and made another cube. Four done, five to go and we've got seven weekends until Hallowe'en.