- Ernie Bishop - NOEL Letters
- Joan Elliott - Faces 1 Block
- Brooke's Books - Stitcher's Alphabet
- Chatelaine Designs - Gardens of London
- Lyndisfarne - Discworld Map
- Nora Corbett - Gathering Eggs
- Mrs Peggotty - Queen of Hearts
- Just Nan - Christmas Friends
- JBW - 12 Days of Christmas Book 1
- JBW - 12 Days of Christmas Book 2
- JBW - 12 Days of Christmas Book 3
- JBW - 12 Days of Christmas Book 4
- Hands on Designs - Scary Apothecary 1
- Hands on Designs - Scary Apothecary 2
- Hands on Designs - Scary Apothecary 3
- Just Nan - Winter in the Square
- Amanda Butler - Alice in Wonderland
- Just Nan - Autumn Mouse Needleroll
- Just Nan - a Sampler for the Summer Holiday (TBA)
- Country Cottage Needlework - Main Street 1 Chart
The first three are older WIPs I really want to see some progress on. The NOEL Letters are my oldest project, dating back to the 1990s. The Joan Elliott Faces SAL stalled so I am setting a low target of one block. If I'd done one block per year since I started it then I would have finished it by now! Brooke's Books' Stitcher's Alphabet is technically finished but I want to add a title block and actually finish it so I have put it on the list to motivate myself.
These are the new projects I have started for this year:
The list is then completed by a Just Nan design for Dark October, a Just Nan Sampler for my Summer Holidays and the start of my conversion for Country Cottage Needlework's Main Street.
The planned rotation this year will be:
20-a-Day - stitch 20 stitches every day on one project, first thing in the morning.
Just Nan smalls - stitch a few stitches each day. Aim to complete one per month. Will also be travel and work projects.
Evening stitching - Mrs Peggotty's Queen of Hearts or the Alice SAL.
Complete one JBW Christmas Ornament per month
Complete one HoD Scary Apothecary design every four months
Stitch one Alice block per month
Stitch Discworld Mappe to average one page per month
Focus on one other project per month, possible using the Tiny Decisions app.
The exceptions will be May when I will stitch one length on a different Just Nan small each day (the ones previously started for Maynia) and Dark October when I will focus on Just Nan's Mouse and Needleroll.
The WIPocalypse posts are the last Sunday of each month
My other SALs are
Fully Finished Gallery - post anything fully finished on the 10th of each month