WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi's Musings
This month I stitched on seven of my list, thanks to the Longest Day Marathon! I will start with the ones I stitched outside of the Marathon:
1. Enchanted Alphabet by Lavender & Lace
5. Chatelaine Designs - Gardens of London
7. Nora Corbett - Raven
June – Half-year recap: How are you doing with your goals so far this year?
This is full list of 19:
- Lavender & Lace - Enchanted Alphabet - WIP
- Chatelaine Designs - Gardens of London - WIP
- Lyndisfarne - Discworld Map - WIP
- Nora Corbett - Gathering Eggs - WIP
- Mrs Peggotty - Alice and Flamingo - Finish
- Just Nan - Summer Typography - WIP
- Nora Corbett - Raven - WIP
- Satsuma Street - Nest Egg - Finish
- Marie Suarez - My Lovely Sewing Tools - WIP
- Cottage Garden Samplings - Hallowe'en Alphabet
- Primitive Needle - Mystic Sampler
- Just Nan - Wee Witchy Mice
- Mirabilia - 25th Anniversary Cameo
- Just Nan - Summer Night
- Mill Hill - Easter Egg - Finish
- The Sweetheart Tree - Merry Christmas Bell Pull
- Dragon Dreams - Never Too Big
- Sue Hillis - Victorian Christmas Tree
- Ink Circles - Poinsettia - Finish
At the moment I am really focusing on finishes and the Discworld Mappe. If that means I don't start all my 19, that is perfectly fine. Out of that list I can pretty much guarantee another six finishes which will be over half the list.
My other goals are going great. I am keeping up with my 10-a-Day and my Just Nan Smalls. I have completed 6 Christmas Ornaments and stitched six different sorts of motifs on my Hallowe'en piece.
A couple of people have asked "what do you mean by "International"?"
To which I replied "Use your imagination! If you don't have something which represents a country or an area of the world, how about a mode of transport? Or something designed by an international designer? Or gifted by an international friend? Or stitched on French Navy fabric? LOL!!"
The Hop will run over the whole of the Summer with a few cards going out each week. Final deadline will be the end of August, just in time for Back to School!