Translate

Friday 25 May 2018

May Smalls SAL

The Smalls SAL is hosted by Stitching Lotus

This year I am showing my Just Nan 12 Days of Christmas blocks for the Smalls SAL and also my 30-a-day projects.  All smalls also by Just Nan.  It's a Nan-a-thon year!

Here is Block 5 on the 12 Days of Christmas:

stitched on 32 count Vintage Grain linen

Just a little bit of gold metallic sparkle in there.

I also completed one of my 30-a-Day projects; Just Nan's Charm Garden.  I need to source some charms for the centre of each of the blocks now:

stitched on 32 count Antique White linen

I have now made 25 new Just Nan starts for Stitch Maynia:


Only 6 more to go!  The plan will then be to work through them one at a time over the next year or so.  I'm thinking that next May I will work through each of the remaining projects one a day rather than another 31 completely new starts.  I still have 8 from last year which will probably take me most of this year to finish.

But they live in a folder and don't take up any more room than the charts did so it's all good.  The hard work of choosing, cutting and pressing the fabric is done.



Finally, the bad news!  For reasons known only to the Blogger Techies, we are no longer getting email notifications that comments have been made on our blogs.  It is assumed that this is connected with the new GDPR rules - i.e. Blogger will not share your email address with anyone without your express permission.

The work-around is to check comments on your Dashboard as they are listed there in date order.  If you post regularly this is more efficient than checking the blog itself.

I moderate comments which means I will not publish any comments until I have a chance to reply to them so there may be a delay in your comment appearing.

The easiest way to reply to a comment now is to copy and paste from the Dashboard into an email.  Assuming you already have the person's email in your address book.

This is a link to the Blogger Forum where people are commenting about the issue.  Hopefully Blogger will respond soon - Product Forums.






10 comments:

Preeti said...

Lovely finishes! I posted after so many days and was just thinking why am I not getting emails. Thanks for the update.

Stasi said...

Wow--that's a lot of Just Nan Love!!!

Deb said...

Beautiful stitching, love your Just Nan projects!

Brigitte said...

All those wonderful JN starts. I love it when a design is newly started and then you just can open its bag an continue stitching whenever you want to.

Brenda said...

Please let me know if you figure out how to fix this for us all to post our comments!

Katie said...

How frustrating. I really hope they get this figured out soon. Your stitching looks great at least. That is if you get this comment.

Bethan said...

Fingers crossed the problem gets fixed. Love your smalls x

Julie said...

More stress techno stuff .... ggrrrr .... this'll stop more people from blogging wont it!

Leonore Winterer said...

I recently changed comments on my blog to moderated and thought not getting notifications anymore was a part of that...glad to know that's not the case and hoping blogger will fix this general screw up!
Impressive collection of new starts. I didn't even know there were SO many Just Nan smalls!

Rachel said...

Looking forward to seeing a lot of your new starts appearing as finishes in the Smalls SAL next year then! They all look so cute in your little blocks! :)