Translate

Saturday 15 July 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness July Link-Up Post

2017 GG



Welcome to the July link-up for Gifted Gorgeousness.  The linky will stay open until the end of the month so you have plenty of time to link up and join in.

It's pretty much the usual suspects this month for me, trying to get some solid progress on my 17 in '17 projects.

I stitched for a day on Gathering Eggs by Nora Corbett - a gift from Carol:


And a day on Memories by Just Nan - a gift from Vickie:


And daily stitching on 12 Days of Christmas by Joan Elliott - a gift from my MIL:




And that's it for the month!  So now I hand over to you.   This is where you link up your post for this month.  Please use your name or your blog name in the field and NOT the words "July Update" so I can easily see who has linked up this month.  And link to the actual post, not just your blog.  It is easier if you copy and paste the link, rather than typing freehand.

*

*

That was a short and sweet post from me for a change.  Hopefully it will give you all more time to hop around and visit the GG participants this month.

Finally, talking of hopping brings me to the subject of a Summer Blog Hop.  Would anyone be interested in having a themed Linky Party sometime in August?  I give you a theme and you can link up here if you want to post that day?  Easier to organise than a full blog hop with people going off on their holidays in the summer.  If you are interested, mention it in the comments below.


24 comments:

Mini said...

Hi Jo, I have linked up my post, my post is even shorter than yours.. haha

Mary said...

Great progress and you certainly receive lots of gifts!! The swans a swimming is beautiful, we can't wait to see that finished. Mary&RJ

CJ said...

Your projects are so lovely and they remind me how much I need to get back to my one gifted piece. Plan to give it some love today.
I would love to participate in a stitching blog hop. If the August on is successful then perhaps I could put one together for September or October.

CJ

cheryl said...

The "12 Days of Christmas" is looking lovely. I'm sure it will be spectacular when finished! I've got my post up early this month. Happy Stitching!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great stitching this month! I've linked up :D

Beth in IL said...

I love seeing all the projects people are working on. Thanks for having this SAL.

Barb said...

You are making great progress on The 12 Days. Plus lots of other pretty stitching!!

Elfie said...

I'm enjoying seeing your projects grow - especially the 12 Days. You had me scratching my head when I read the first few words of your post (really - it doesn't take much to confuse me these days), but I worked it out eventually.

Elfie said...

Forgot to say to include me in the blog hop.

Claudette497 said...

Great progress on some pretty pieces!

Lili said...

Beautiful progress on both pieces! The angel on the 12 Days of Christmas is gorgeous!

Christine said...

Great progress Jo!

stitchersanon said...

Wonderful projects Jo. I hope I got it right this month! xxx

RJ said...

Lovely stitching Jo. Great progress on such lovely pieces. I love the 12 days of Christmas. RJ

BeingBored89 said...

I'm really loving the 12 Days of Christmas!

Brigitte said...

Lovely stitching on your GG projects, Jo. Now I will go and see what the others show in their GG posts.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great post again! I just got mine linked up. If you do another blog hop, I will try to join, if I have something suitable or can make something on short notice :)

jocondine said...

Great fan club of 12 days of Christmas, it deserves all the compliments. A mysterious Summer blog hop! I'm in! xxx

The Crafty Princess said...

Beautiful GG wips stunner. They are all coming along nicely.
xo Alicia

Babs said...

Nice wips :)

Linda said...

Nice progress on your lovely pieces Jo. I actually managed to link up this month.

Linda

Tiffstitch said...

Nice progress and thank you for being the perfect host :)

Julie said...

Always something pretty to see when I visit you Jo x

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I love seeing the progress on your GG projects. You might convert me to the JN Memories project :) It's one of her few samplers that I didn't fall in love with.