Here's the round-up for the progress since the last Full Moon.
Part 1 - My 12 in '12
1. Dark Alphabet SAL - all completed this year
2. Joan Elliott's Green Goddess - not stitched for some time
3. Gift of Stitching My Lovely Sewing Tools SAL - not stitched for some time
4. Home of a Needleworker (PIF from Nicola) - Finished this month
5. Blackbird Designs (came with Madame Muriel from Margaret) - completed
6. Ed Hardy - Skull & Roses (for a friend) - not started
7. Wedding Sampler (for a friend) - completed
8. Baby Sampler (for a friend) - completed
9. Baby Sampler (for my cousin) - completed
10. Yiotas Coffee Fairy - not stitched for some time
11. Papillon Around the World in 80 Stitches - Parts 1 to 4 completed. Part 5 outlined, Part 6 not started.
12. Nora Corbett Trick or Treat Fairy - not started - going to replace her with Thine is the Trick or Treat
(that's not cheating much, only one or two words changed!)
Here's another pic of LHN HOAN:
Part 2 - Just Nan-a-thon
Not so good, in fact nothing again! Would anyone notice if I just quietly dropped Part 2? LOL.
Part 3 - Theme-a-licious
Update coming tomorrow on Official Theme-a-licious Update Day.
Finally, I got my edition of the Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornie Special through the post. I'm really impressed by it. Top of the list is the Blue Ribbon Designs Reindeer then Dragon Dreams Year of the Dragon but every section has 2, 3 or even 4 I want to stitch. Except the first section, Snowmen. Apparently I don't like stitching snowmen!