Part 1 - My 12 in '12
1. Completed all the letters on the Dark Alphabet, charted the title and signoff block, stitching an "A" for Alphabet.
2. No progress on Green Goddess. Oh dear, poor old GG.
3. Stitched a couple of days on My Lovely Sewing Tools.
4. Home of a Needleworker - not started
5. Blackbird Designs - I tea-dyed a piece of fabric for this!
6. Ed Hardy Skull and Roses - not started
7. I chose the design for my friend's wedding. This chart was a prize from Minnie of All XXs.
8. Baby Sampler. Have stitched A - N on this one.
9. Baby design for my cousin - baby due this month, gender currently unknown. Not started
10. Yiotas Coffee Fairy - have made a start on this one (only 2 evenings but it's a start!)
11. Papillon Around the World in 80 Stitches (this "bounced" Castles in the Air off the 12, one of my "rules" is that I'm only allowed to bounce a design in favour of another design by the same designer). Have started (see separate page for progress pic). If you're stitching this too then let me know and I'll add you to my list.
12. Nora Corbett Trick or Treat Fairy - I did look at the fabric for this when I was sorting my stash out!
Part 2 - Just Nan-a-thon
Nothing at all for Nan this month.
Part 3 - Theme-a-licious: Amazon April
I worked on my BAPs - Big Alphabet Projects. My Lovely Sewing Tools, Dark Alphabet and Baby Alphabet. All of which featured in the Theme-a-licious update here.
I did sign up for a Mini Mystery SAL with Manka and a few others. This is Part 1, stitched on 28count green evenweave using the current favourite DMC 4045. I used this on Life's a Stitch, CCN Cherry Hill and the Needlecraft Haven monthly challenge (not pictured yet). Here it is used again:
Finally, Yiota who makes the Coffee Fairy (see above) and all these lovely cross stitch kits has offered to sponsor my 250 followers giveaway. Only problem is - I've stalled at 243! Hopefully I'll pick up a few people through the WIPocalypse post on Measi's blog. So if you're just drifting past looking at the projects, consider clicking on the "follow" button!