The focus of my WIPocalypse will be my "20 in '20" which are 20 charts I want to stitch in 2020 (following on from my "11 in '11", "12 in '12" etc etc)
- Ernie Bishop - NOEL Letters
- Joan Elliott - Faces 1 Block
- Brooke's Books - Stitcher's Alphabet - WIP
- Chatelaine Designs - Gardens of London
- Lyndisfarne - Discworld Map - WIP
- Nora Corbett - Gathering Eggs - WIP
- Mrs Peggotty - Queen of Hearts - WIP
- Just Nan - Christmas Friends - Finish
- JBW - 12 Days of Christmas Book 1- WIP
- JBW - 12 Days of Christmas Book 2
- JBW - 12 Days of Christmas Book 3
- JBW - 12 Days of Christmas Book 4
- Hands on Designs - Scary Apothecary 1 - WIP
- Hands on Designs - Scary Apothecary 2
- Hands on Designs - Scary Apothecary 3
- Just Nan - Winter in the Square - WIP
- Amanda Butler - Alice in Wonderland - WIP
- Just Nan - Autumn Mouse Needleroll
- Just Nan - a Sampler for the Summer Holiday (TBA)
- Country Cottage Needlework - Main Street 1 Chart
My other SALs are
Fully Finished Gallery - show anything you have FFO'd on the 10th
January 5 – Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year!
January 26 – What SAL’s are you participating in this year?
February 29 – Note Saturday check-in date! In honor of “Leap Year,” tell the story of a time you had to make some sort of a “leap” in stitching – taking the chance on a new style of stitching, attending a meetup or class, etc.
March 29 – Have you ever adopted a piece from someone else or gave up a piece to someone else? Which piece and why?
April 26 – Talk to us about your longest-running WIP or UFO.
May 31 – Tell us about a piece that you absolutely loved stitching.
June 28 – Half-year recap: How are you doing with your goals so far this year? Bonus question – what plans do you have for Olympics Stitching next month?
July 26 – What new charts or designers are catching your eye this year?
August 30 – Have you participated in any of the mystery SALs on Facebook (or other social media)? What do you think makes a successful mystery SAL?
September 27 – Are you a seasonal stitcher, or can you stitch on any holiday/seasonal stitch at any time of year?
October 25 – How do you choose what you’re going to stitch on next?
November 29 – What new discoveries did you have in the stitching world this year?
December 27 – Recap your accomplishments for the year! (Your finishes, your final before/after photos, etc).