Translate

Thursday 24 January 2013

Needlecraft Haven 2012 Freebie Challenge Round Up

Regular followers will have seen the various projects I've stitched for the Needlecraft Haven Monthly Freebie Challenge.  Each month Christine chooses a different freebie for us to stitch by the end of the month.  we keep it secret until the Big Reveal Day on the last Sunday of each month.

I thought I'd do a little round-up of 2012 for you all to see.  There are 10 designs, as there were 2 months where Christine gave us a break to catch up!

January - Russian Doll 


March - Chez Elisa 

April - Sub Rosa Happy Day 

May - Patricks Woods Rabbit 

June - Marie-Therese Pansy 

July - Amnesty

August - Samplers and Santas 

September - Little Stitcher Guardians of the Sea 

October - Balades et Broderie 

November - Primitive Hare Xmas Time 

December - catch up month

If you'd like to come join us this year please do.  There's no pressure to stitch every month or even to finish in the month.  But it is a great way to stitch with friends and find some new freebies.  Christine has superb taste, I really love her choices each month.  Even the ones I've thought "hmmmm?" on first inspection I've loved once I got stitching.


Finally, don't forget to spread some Valentine Love, click on the Heart below to sign up for the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.




19 comments:

Giovanna said...

What a great line-up - they're all lovely, well done.

Rhona said...

They are all fabulous!

Shirlee said...

Absolutely lovely my dear!

gracie said...

Tempting...giving it thought...

Bea said...

Those are some great projects. I may have to check this out.

cucki said...

Wow they all so lovely..hugs x

Siobhán said...

What fun pieces! Congratulations on all the finishes.

Kerryp77 said...

so lovely, love the october one, It's rather tempting to join I must say.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a great collaboration of work! Each freebie is so different!

Tommye said...

so many little cuties! Well done.

Julie said...

Well done on completing them all last year Jo, I think I missed 1.

Susan said...

Those are great - especially like the fabric you did for the rabbit. Thanks for the link to the Yuku group. I am always on the look out for new and fun stitching groups.

Anne said...

Lovely stitched pieces for the year!! :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

Christine is a great member of Needlecraft Haven she always finds some great deigns - it's a great group of stitchers. Thank you to those who have applied for membership - it's going through :)

Please remember to include an email address when applying - thanks

Clare-Aimetu said...

I forgot to add that I've followed you Jo - my blog is http://aimetu-clare.blogspot.co.uk

Christine said...

Well don't they look splendid all lined up together. I think you are the only person who managed to finish them all so well done to you

Mii Stitch said...

They are all lovely!

Nicola said...

I liked seeing them together. Good for you stitching them all.

Fiona said...

They all look great.