Pages

▼

Friday, 28 March 2014

March Just Nan SAL

Just Nan SAL
Just Nan SAL is hosted by Zeb of Keep Calm and Cross Stitch

Since the last Just Nan SAL post I have finished the rows on Measi's Band Sampler and sent it off to Kathy.  Here is my part of the sampler:

Bands from Needlestory
My colour conversion using threads provided by Measi

As part of March Madness (for Theme-a-licious) I started a new Just Nan, the second in the Typography collection; Winter Typography.  Here is my progress:


I love all the different fonts on this one and the sweet little over 1 bird too.

The final Just Nan I am stitching is another instalment on the Band Sampler Round Robin.  Rachel has also given us free rein as long as it co-ordinates with her bands.  I have chosen two JNs, narrow bands will come from Cynthia's Sampler and deeper bands from Sweet Rememberance.  Here is my progress so far:


Finally, I am still taking sign-ups for the Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop.  Click on the bunny on the right-hand side for more information.  He's a Just Nan design too, Dewdrop Bunny.  Please feel free to borrow him and use as a link to promote the Blog Hop.

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop




10 comments:

  1. Wonderful and lovely. I love Just Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching Jo. I love your Winter Typography.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love just nan so much
    Beautiful stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your RR pieces and your Winter Typography!! Just such beautiful stitching hon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The RRs are beautiful - looking forward to seeing everyone's finished. Winter Typography is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitching Jo. Love the Winter Typography.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have done some lovely stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely progress on your RRs and on Winter - the little bird is indeed very cute :) And Mr. Bunny is so handsome too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice stitching pieces! Winter typography is so pretty!! That colours!! wow!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I do enjoy your comments and will reply where relevant, so please make sure you are not a "no-reply" person!
If you are a robot then please pretend there is a word verifier and go away. I have removed it for the commenting pleasure and ease of my human followers.