Welcome to the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL! Or GG or even GiGi depending on who you are!
I started this SAL in 2015 because I was sure we had all benefited from the generosity of our fellow bloggers and needed a chance to show our appreciation for that generousness by doing what we do best - stitching and blogging about it!
a few FAQs -
- Any chart/kit which was given to you
- Any chart/kit which you won in a giveaway
- Any chart/kit which you bought using a voucher given to you/won by you
- Anything stitched on fabric received in the above ways
- Anything stitched with floss received in the above ways
- Anything embellished or finished with items received in the above ways
- Anything which is intended as a gift or prize for another person
- Anything else you can somehow shoehorn with word "gift" into!
Q: When do we post?
A: On the 15th of each month. Because (a) there are plenty of end of months SALs already and (b) that's what we did in the first year.
Q: What if I miss a month because I'm busy or don't stitch anything gifted that month?
A; Just pick it up the next month, or the one after, or whenever
Q: Is there a doodah to go on the sidebar of my blog?
A: Yes! See at the bottom of this page. Just save it to your desktop and insert as an image into your sidebar using the Gadgets in the Layout part of your blog dashboard. Full instructions available by request.
Q: I have a question not already covered.
A: Just leave a comment and I will get back to you. NB if you are a "no reply" person, the answer will be on here.
Q: How do I join in?
A: Sign up here: