Translate

Friday 30 November 2018

November Pie and Stitch from Stash

This month's stitching pie has been dominated by 2 projects which were my Focus for a Finish; Just Nan's Haunted Autumn Mouse in a House and Joan Elliott's September Fairy.

Here's the full pie:


Here's the Mouse and the House in case anyone has been asleep through the last couple of posts and not seen it!


Despite spending 15 days working on the September Fairy I still haven't finished her which says a lot about the length of some of those days - very short on stitching time!

Here is where I picked up her on 14th November, 2018:


And here is where she is now:


But not the whole thing because I am close to a finish!  I have to complete the backstitch and add some beads.  There are also two little stitches in the moon that need the top leg completing, ran out of thread at the last minute!

So she will be another finish this weekend.


Stitch from Stash was very successful:

November
nothing £0.00
Total £0.00


No money left from my Birthday funds and not spending anything until Christmas.


Finally, it's so very nearly time for the Advent Calendar Blog Hop!  I will be putting the post up tomorrow morning and starting the Countdown to Christmas.






6 comments:

Beth in IL said...

Love seeing that mouse! Good job on not spending any money. I have cut WAY back, but not quite to zero yet.

Pamela said...

I've seen the mouse before, but I don't mind seeing it again -- it is so cute!

Katie said...

Can't wait to see the finished beauty. Great job with the spending. Can't wait for the Advent hop. It's always one of my favorites.

Christine said...

Glad to hear you're nearly there with the September fairy, look forward to seeing her finished

Leonore Winterer said...

I hope your stitching time will return soon! I'm very short on it myself some of these days.

Julie said...

September fairy is pretty, looking forward to seeing the finish.