I recently send some aida off to a fellow stitcher as I knew I would not use it myself so it was nice to find a good home for it. Look what I received a few days later! Isn't it lovely?
Now I am sure we have all benefited from the generousity of our fellow bloggers so here is your chance to show your appreciation for that generousness by doing what we do best - stitching and blogging about it!
I have decided to host my first ever year-long SAL - the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL. This is a nice open SAL, not too many rules. There is a special page here for you to sign up on (if the Mr Linky works!) and link to on your own blogs if you like.
Basically we will post once a month, on the 15th of the month, because it is 2015 next year and there are enough SALs which post at the end already! You can join in every month or just drop in when you want. There will be a linky post here every 15th for you to check-in. Here is a short list of things which you may consider including in your Gifted Gorgeousness post:
- Any chart/kit which was given to you
- Any chart/kit which you won in a giveaway
- Any chart/kit which you bought using a voucher given to you/won by you
- Anything stitched on fabric received in the above ways
- Anything stitched with floss received in the above ways
- Anything embellished or finished with items received in the above ways
- Anything which is intended as a gift or prize for another person
- Anything else you can somehow shoehorn with word "gift" into!